Make a Beautiful Change with Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
If you want to give yourself a makeover, there are many ways to experiment with a new look. One unique and popular trend these days is tinting eyelashes and eyebrows. The tinting process can be a game-changer and can make it easy to instantly get that defined contoured look without using any makeup. You’ll be able to get the perfect dark tint with one simple procedure – no mascara or eyelash pencil required!
Tinting the Brows and Lashes
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting involve carefully adding color to the eyelashes and eyebrows. The procedures are particularly effective in cases where the client has light-colored brows and lashes. They’re perfect for those who are looking for a semi-permanent makeover and an alternative to makeup. The treatments take very little time to perform and offer long-lasting results.
Before your tinting procedure, the hue will be chosen. The color is chosen based on the skin tone and the natural color of the eyebrows and lashes. The hair color is also taken into consideration. Dark shades of brown or black are chosen to perfectly complement the color that exists from the roots. Care is taken to ensure that the shade chosen doesn’t get too dark or look artificial.
Benefits of Eyebrow and Eyelash Tinting
The main benefit of eyebrow and eyelash tinting is that you do not have to spend time each day defining your brows and lashes. Here are some of the additional benefits that make brow and lash tinting better options than traditional makeup:
• When you’re planning to make your brows and lashes darker with tinting, a shade is chosen that helps the brows look thicker. That makes getting healthy-looking dense lashes and brows much simpler.
• If you have recently gotten your hair colored, brow tinting can be effective in matching your brow and lash color with your new hair color for an overall more natural and uniform appearance.
• If you want a bold look, nothing beats using dark mascara to define your lashes and then finishing it off with dark brows. Brow and lash tinting can make this happen instantly. And because the effects last for a while, you can step out with those bold and defined eyes without adding makeup.
• The procedure is quite simple to perform. The chosen color of dye is applied to the lashes and brows, and then after a few minutes, the dye is wiped off of them. The treatment is complete, and the color remains in the hairs.
• The effects of the tinting last for weeks. The exact duration for which the tinting lasts varies from one candidate to another and can be impacted by the color chosen. The way you care for your brows and lashes also determines the length of time the effects will stay for. Keeping the brows and lashes moisturized helps to encourage the color to stay longer.
• After the procedure, the lashes and brows look naturally thick and the volume looks boosted. Obtaining that perfectly natural no-makeup look is easy thanks to tinting.
Make an Appointment to Learn More
Dr. Charles Wallace is a skilled board-certified plastic surgeon and has helped numerous patients achieve the look they desire. To find out more about eyelash and eyebrow tinting, contact our office for a consultation.